MEETING BASIC NEEDS
Times are tough for everyone, but they’re especially tough for the people we serve in our mission work.
Thanks to generous donations from our Sustaining Members…
- Individuals and families struggling financially can find food, utility assistance, and more at Southern
- Community Services in our Shrewsbury branch
- Formerly homeless men can fall asleep in warm beds with roofs over their heads in our Men’s Residence above our York Branch YMCA
- Our community’s young people are growing into amazing young adults thanks to our Youth Development Programs
- Immigrants and newcomers to the area are finding what they need to thrive in their new homes with our New American Welcome Center
- Cancer survivors are finding a support network to walk with them on their journeys with LIVESTRONG at the YMCA
- Families can rest easy while they work or go to school knowing their kiddos are in good hands in our child development, childcare, and Pre-K programs
- And so much more!
Please take a moment to reflect on the impact you want to make in your community and then click here to make a donation to the YMCA so that you join thousands of other Sustaining Members in uplifting your friends and neighbors!