AOA Games Week
Week of May 22 – May 26, 2023
Join in the excitement as YMCA of the Roses plans competitive, lighthearted, mind-challenging and fun games for active older adult members aged 50+ and their friends.
During this week, games for land and water, agility, and dexterity will challenge the mind, strengthen the body, and lift the spirit. There is something for everyone, no matter what your fitness level is. Winners receive notoriety and bragging rights! All are invited to meet on Friday, May 26, at your home branch for a celebratory luncheon. Non-Members are invited to participate as well!
- All participants may choose to play all of the games or pick and choose their favorites
- Participants will receive a tee-shirt and will be asked their tee-shirt size at registration
- Register online or in person at the Welcome Center
- Please see your specific Branch’s event for a list of the games and times
- Registration forms for individual game events will be located at the Welcome Center
- Registration closes May 15th
Members $15, Non-Members $20
See You At The AOA Games!