Personal training is an investment in yourself. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, tone your muscles, build strength or get back into shape, personal training can help you reach your goals.
YMCA of the Roses personal trainers in our York and Lancaster County branches expertly design workouts tailored to their clients’ needs and abilities. They will work with you one-on-one to come up with the best plan for achieving your goals and then help you stick to it.
We have amazing personal trainers in our York, Dover, Shrewsbury, Lancaster, and Lampeter-Strasburg locations!
Benefits of Personal Training at the YMCA
- Help you to establish realistic and attainable goals
- Develop an exercise program specific to your individual needs, health status, limitations, and desires
- Assure proper exercise technique, program design, and progression to avoid common mistakes and exercise-related injuries
- Integrate variety into your exercise program to avoid boredom and training plateaus
- Provide positive encouragement, motivation, and accountability
Areas of fitness we can help with:
- Flexibility & Balance
- Sport Specific Training
- Youth and Senior Specific
- Cardiovascular Endurance & Heart Rate Training
- Strength & Functional Training
- Post-rehab Programs
- And more!
Meet our Trainers
Click the links below to get to know your branch’s personal trainers!
1 - One Hour Session
4 - One Hour Sessions
8 - One Hour Sessions
Monthly Auto Draft: 4 - One Hour Sessions
Small Group: 4 - One Hour Sessions
Smart Start: 3 - One Hour Sessions