Summer Out Loud!
Make the most out of summer with the YMCA and celebrate a triumphant return to the outdoor our FREE Summer Out Loud Challenge beginning July 12!
Sign up today to fill the season with tons of fun activities to get you and your family moving, laughing, and learning all summer long!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is it?
- Summer Out Loud Challenge is a FREE 3-week challenge promoting SUMMER FUN…and enjoying the SOUNDS OF SUMMER
- FREE & Open to YMCA members and the community (nonmembers)
How do I register?
- Summer Out Loud Family Challenge sign-ups open June 21 – participants sign up by texting SUMMER to 844-889-6222 & fill out the form linked in the text reply to complete their registration, and receive their Summer Out Loud Passport.
What is the Summer Out Loud Passport?
- A creative and fun-filled activity book for you and your family, friends, or fur-babies to stay active this summer, spend time together, and celebrate a triumphant return to the outdoors!
- Complete the passport and return it to the Welcome Center to be entered to win a grand prize of a Family Vacation of their choice!
When does it begin and how do I enter to win the grand prize?
- You can begin filling out the passport anytime, but the Challenge begins officially on Monday, July 12!
- You can turn in your passport to the welcome center at your local YMCA at any point between July 12-August 4
How will I know what to do?
- Participants will receive 3 text messages each week with challenges, fun content, and ways to stay active
- Free Virtual content and On Demand Content for all participants