By donating today or giving back through any of the below options, you can make a big difference in our community!
You can be why everyone finds what they need at the YMCA. By giving back to the Y, you can be the reason…
- kiddos of all ages and backgrounds can learn, grow, and thrive in a caring and nurturing environment
- newcomers to the area find the resources they need to thrive in their new homes at our New American Welcome Center
- individuals fighting or at risk of having chronic diseases get loving and powerful support in our wellness programs
- people of all economic statuses can afford a YMCA membership to live thier healthiest lvies possible
- community partners walk alongside the Y to deliver impactful programs and events throughout York and Lancaster Counties
- the YMCA of the Roses is able to continue to meet new and emerging needs in an increasingly turbulent world
There are so many ways to be a part of this exciting movement towards a stronger community! Please keep reading below to find out how you can stand with the Y and the countless people touched by our work!
Make a Cash Donation
Your cash donation to the YMCA will go towards life-changing programs for all, such as youth development work, financial assistance for memberships, and support for newcomers to the area. You can click here to donate online or mail a check in to our corporate office at 90 North Newberry Street, York, PA 17401!
Attend a Special Event
The YMCA of the Roses hosts fundraising events throughout the year, ranging from galas to golf outings to races. There’s a way for anyone to get involved! To learn more about upcoming events, email [email protected]
Become a Corporate Partner
Your business is a big part of our community so we want to work with you to make sure everyone lives their healthiest lives possible! Please reach out to us to learn about various tax credit programs, like the NAP or EITC programs, or find out how you can sponsor our programs and events by downloading our sponsorship packet here!
Make a big difference. Service to others is at the core of our mission. When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful, enduring change in your own community. As a volunteer, you build a network with other caring, committed individuals striving to make a difference. Contact your local branch or email Nancy at [email protected] to learn more about volunteer opportunities!
Make a Legacy Gift to the YMCA
Our legacy society has hundreds of generous individuals in it who have left gifts to the YMCA in their wills or end of life plans. Please consider leaving a charitable gift to the YMCA so your legacy can continue to lift up your community! To learn more, contact Joe Kirkenir at [email protected]