If you’re a YMCA facility member, you can also talk to our membership staff to get a Sustaining Membership donation added to your monthly dues!
There will always be people who turn to the YMCA to build a strong spirit, mind, and body.
Make sure that no one is ever turned away from the YMCA as one of our Sustaining Members by making a gift to the Y.
Every donor makes a difference so our Sustaining Member levels are based off of your dedication to the YMCA’s mission instead of the amount you give!
Any donation amount at any point in time
Once a Sustaining Member, always a Sustaining Member!
Make a gift of any size to the YMCA to become a Sustaining Member for life.
Sustaining Member Benefits:
- Being why everyone in York and Lancaster Counties can have a strong Spirit, Mind, and Body
- E-newsletter for all Sustaining Members with stories of your impact, ways to get involved, and insider news from around the Y
- Recognition on our online Sustaining Members webpage
- Special invitations to semi-annual briefings for all Sustaining Members
Give or pledge to give at least once a year for 3 or more consecutive years
Sign up for monthly giving online at any amount
Make sure that the YMCA’s work continues for years to come by giving consistently!
Your support as a Roses Member will help us plan for future projects so that we can have the greatest impact possible in our community!
Roses Member Benefits:
- All of the benefits of the base Sustaining Members
- A chance to tour YMCA facilities and programs to see your impact firsthand
- Access to exclusive videos on our virtual platform on topics ranging from community impact to wellness
- Opportunity to have your YMCA story featured in the YMCA Wire newsletter that reaches over 4,000 readers a week
Give or pledge to give at least once a year for 5 or more consecutive years
Sign up for monthly giving online for at least $15/month
The 3 sides of the YMCA’s Triangle represent our focus on people’s strength in 3 key areas: Spirit, Mind, and Body.
Become a member of this exclusive group of Y supporters to show your community that you stand for a bright and healthy future for all of our friends and neighbors.
Triangle Member Benefits:
- All of the benefits of the previous levels
- Invitation to Triangle Member-only townhalls to learn more about the Y’s plans and work
- Access to meet-and-greet events with YMCA leaders and volunteer board members
- Listed on donor displays around YMCA branches alongside other Triangle Sustainers